Register in first and second year of License in France – Scholarship

Study in France at the start of the next school year: Register for the first and second year of a License in France. Here is the procedure for European Union and non-European nationals.

1. National of the European Union:

You hold the nationality of one of the following countries: Germany, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus (Greek part), Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, United Kingdom, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Swiss Confederation.

You must apply via the “Admission Parcoursup” system:

More information on the website of the Ministry of Higher Education and Research:

Parcoursup Admission: Visit the Ministry website HERE

Guide for the European candidate: Download the guide HERE

2. You live in a country outside the European Union:

White file – Prior admission request (D.A.P.) : the prior admission procedure concerns students resident abroad, outside the European Union, holders of a foreign diploma at the end of secondary studies requesting a first registration in first or second year of license or a first year of medical studies.

In countries where there is an organization called Center for Studies in France (CEF), located within the Embassy of France, you must complete a prior admission application form electronically via the Studies website in La France.

NB. Countries with CEF procedure: Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina-Faso, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo-Brazzaville, South Korea, Ivory Coast, United States, Gabon, Guinea, India, Japan, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mexico, Peru, Russia, Senegal, Syria, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, Vietnam.

More information on the website of the Ministry of Higher Education and Research:

White file – Prior admission request (D.A.P.): Visit the Ministry website HERE

Post Views:

You wish to study abroad but you don't know how to do it? where to start ?, how to get a scholarship ?, who to contact ?, how to register ?, how to get a visa? which school to enroll in? etc. The answers to all of your questions for studying abroad can be found in the guide for studying abroad. Click here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *